03 April 2014

Massive Attack and heartbeats

Today I bought a concert ticket to Massive Attack....yuppyyyy...They will come in Luxembourg in July.

The concert will be in open air in the old citadel...for sure it will be a very special concert...once in a lifetime and unique, like one of their songs "Teardrop":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s

This is one of my favourite songs among all the songs I have ever heard. A friend told me that this song was initially composed to be sang by Madonna. I am really happy that they changed their mind and they had chosen someone else.

I have seen on youtube lots of comments towards the video of "Teardrop" saying it's creepy. I agree that it is weird, but who cares about the video....the sounds are like the heartbeats of a human being...either of an existent one or either of one that will soon be borned :)

What a nice feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment