06 August 2014

One month, 4 countries and 2 continents

A journey with various experiences will start for me in a few days.

Some people say I am so crazy of doing this.

Facts:
1. taking the plane to Romania and spending some days in my natural country
2. coming back to my residence country
3. taking the plane to Amsterdam
4. changing the plane for Indonesia
5. changing different planes between Indonesian islands and living there for 2 weeks
6. arriving on Amsterdam airport
7. taking the plane for Oslo and spending some days in Oslo
8. arriving back to my residence country

So apparently I should sleep in 2 planes (actually I cannot sleep in the planes :)) and 4 countries from 2 continents during one month.

Indeed it's really crazy, but we should make our life crazy because otherwise will pass without having crazy stories to tell our grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment